Product Name: Sodium Gluconate ( Industrial Grade & Food Grade)
Other names:Gluconic acid,Sodium salt
Molecular formula: C6H11O7Na
Molecular weight: 218.14
HS CODE: 2918160000
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Appearance: white crystalline granule or powder,easy to dissolve in the water
Sodium Gluconate applicaton:
1. As Steel surface cleaning agent.
2. As Cement admixture.
3. Used in Electroplating, film industry.
4. Wildly used in construction industry(As water reducing agent or cement setting retarder).
5. As special cleaning agent for glass bottle.
6. As water quality stabilizer and softener.
7. Food additive
Advantage of the sodium gluconate:
1. Hign workability,no segregation,no water bleeding.
2. Improve the concrete breaking strength,tensile strength,elastic modulus and adhesiveness to the steel bar
3. Improve concrete durability performance,such as anti-seepage,anti-freezing and anti-carbonization.
4. Avoid cement initial hydration,extending cement and concrete setting and retarding time.
Non-Toxicity,non-infammable,non-corrosion to the steel bar.
Application of Sodium Gluconate in Construction Industry：
Used as steel surface cleaner
If the surface of steel needs to be plated with pot, chrome, tin and nickel for special purposes, such as manufacturing tinplate, galvanized sheet, surface chrome plating (electricity), etc., the surface of the billet must be strictly cleaned to make the coating and steel The surface is firmly bonded. At this time, adding sodium gluconate to the cleaning agent will achieve a very ideal effect.
Used as cement admixture
After adding a certain amount of sodium gluconate to the cement, it can increase the plasticity and strength of the concrete, and has a retarding effect
That is to delay the initial and final solidification period of concrete, for example, adding 0.15% sodium gluconate can prolong the initial setting time of concrete by more than 10 times, that is, extend the plasticity time of concrete from several hours to several days without affecting its performance. Fastness. Plasticity and delaying the initial setting time are very important issues in concrete operations. For example, in high temperature season construction and large-scale engineering operations, delaying the initial setting time is a difficult problem.
Sodium gluconate can satisfactorily solve this problem. In addition, it is difficult to glue oil wells at high temperature. The concrete after adding sodium gluconate can be plasticized within a few hours at a high temperature of 170 °C, so the above problems can be solved satisfactorily. Therefore, sodium gluconate as a cement admixture has been widely used in important construction projects abroad, such as a large number of bridge projects in the Middle East.
Sodium Gluconate as Water Reducer
By adding a water reducing agent, the water-cement ratio (W/C) can be reduced. The following effects can be obtained by adding sodium gluconate:
1. Improve workability. The addition of sodium gluconate can improve the workability under the condition that the water-cement ratio (W/C) remains unchanged. At this time, sodium gluconate acts as a plasticizer. When the addition amount of sodium gluconate is below 0.1%, the degree of its improved workability is proportional to the addition amount.
2. Increase strength. The water content in the concrete can be reduced (ie W/C is reduced) when the cement content remains the same. When the amount of sodium gluconate added is 0.1%, the amount of water added can be reduced by 10%.
3. Reduce cement content. The water and cement contents were decreased in the same proportion, and the W/C ratio remained unchanged.
Sodium gluconate as retarder
Sodium gluconate can significantly delay the setting time of concrete. When the dosage is below 0.15%, the logarithm of the initial setting time is proportional to the dosage, that is, when the dosage is doubled, the initial setting time is delayed to ten times, which enables the working time to be reduced from a few Hours to days without compromising strength. This is an important advantage, especially on hot days and longer periods of time.
Used as a special cleaning agent for glass bottles
Beverage industry, food industry, brewing industry have hundreds of millions of glass bottles, such as soda bottles, beer bottles, milk bottles, canned bottles, soy sauce bottles, wine bottles, etc. Its cleaning is a very important thing, cleaning Drug formulation is a difficult technical work. An ideal drug has not yet appeared in China. If sodium gluconate is used as the main body in the formulation of its glass bottle cleaner, all problems can be solved.
Used as water stabilizer
Due to its excellent corrosion and scale inhibition properties, sodium gluconate is widely used as a water stabilizer, for example, as a treatment agent for circulating cooling water systems in petrochemical enterprises, low-pressure boilers, and cooling water systems for internal combustion engines.
Used in Medicine and Food additives
Regulates the acid-base balance in the human body to restore the normal function of nerves, and can also be used as a food additive for the same purpose.
Certificate of Analysis for Sodium gluconate:
Hot Tags :Sodium Gluconate Concrete Admixture,manufacturer,China,supplier,Factory,producer,wholesale,
customized,discount,low price,free sample,fast delivery